Secure IT Disposals offers a flexible, customer driven
Computer Recycling Service,
allowing us to fulfil your legal Duty of Care under both the Environmental
Protection Act and the Data Protection Act. We are fully compliant with the WEEE
Directive and the ISO 9001, 14001 and
We provide a complete auditable service to allow for asset registry management
utilising a bespoke client/server database. Every item is allocated a unique
barcode and any re-useable equipment is PAT tested.
All data is destroyed to both UK Government and CESG/MOD standards,
software wiping, degaussing and shredding.
We will purchase any items that we can remarket from you at pre-agreed prices,
thus ensuring the maximum return to you whilst providing complete trace-ability
Our computer recycling service includes
Collection using our own transport and uniformed staff who are there to help.
We will not require any assistance with loading and will take any equipment you
Complete audit trail of all items, from when it arrives in our processing
centre to when it leaves.
Hazardous Waste Transfer Note, a legal requirement.
Detailed recording on our Asset Tracking System, including:
Guaranteed auditable data destruction.
Certificate of Destruction/Recycling and a Goods In Report are issued on
- Hard Drive (any kind laptop, desktop,
IDE, SATA, Solid State, SCSI and many more)
- Backup Magnetic Tapes (DLT, SDLT, QIC,
Dat, CCTV and Video tapes- Reel to Reel)
- Floppy Disk (3.5 inch disk, 5.25 inch
disks, and many more)
- Zip Disk (100 MB, 250 MB, and other
- Optical Media (CD’s DVD’s, Blue Ray, and
- We also perform shredding of Mobile cell
phones, PDA’s, Blackberry etc.
Data Wiping to
plus we can arrange if
- Weekly Onsite - Destruction / Shredding
- Monthly Onsite - Destruction / Shredding
- 3 Monthly Onsite - Destruction /
- 6 Monthly Onsite - Destruction /
- 12 Monthly Onsite - Destruction /