Secure IT Disposals offer a flexible service, tailored to customer needs, allowing us to fulfil your legal Duty of Care under both the Environmental Protection Act and the Data Protection Act. We are fully compliant with the WEEE Directive and the ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 standards.
We offer a complete onsite and offsite data wiping (erasure) & shredding service including:
- Hard drives & flash drives shredded to 6mm
- Optical media (CDs/DVDs/RAM discs) reduced to 2mm particle
- Data, CCTV & video tapes reduced to 2mm particle
- USB flash media, mobile phones, network storage devices
- Data wiping to Ministry of Defence (MoD) standards
We provide a completely audited service that facilitates asset registry management utilising our bespoke database and maintaing a clear audit trail. We allocate every item a unique barcode and any reusable equipment is PAT tested.
All data is destroyed to both UK Government and CESG standards, this includes software wiping, degaussing and shredding.
We can purchase remarketable items from you, ensuring the maximum return to you whilst providing complete traceability and security for your redundant IT assets.