Who We Are
Founded by Andrew Speedie, we have been providing services to UK government and our corporate customers since 1990. Our processing centre, centrally based within the UK is located on the Woodgate Business Park, Birmingham and measures over 25,000+ square feet and our highly skilled technicians process over 5000+ items every week.
Fully BSi Approved
We have been approved by the British Standards Institute (BSi) longer than any other IT disposal company in the UK and hold:
- ISO 9001 for our Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 for our Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 for our Information Security Management System
All data is destroyed to the standards used by the MoD. Any equipment that cannot be re-used is recycled in accordance to the WEEE Directive.
- Click here to view our Quality, Environment and Information Security Policy
- Click here to view our Health & Safety Policy Statement
- Click here to view all our certificates and registrations
- Leading experts with over 18 years experience in the field of data wiping/erasure and shredding services
- A registered Environment Agency waste carrier
- Registered with the Data Protection Registrar
- An Authorised Treatment Facility (ATF)
- An Approved Authorised Treatment Facility (AATF)
- All equipment will be collected using our own fleet of satellite tracked vehicles, driven by security vetted and uniformed drivers.
- We have also attained Investors in People status as recognition of our commitment to our team.
Our mission is to provide industry and the UK government with a totally secure IT disposal and data destruction solution, which will protect the national infrastructure and contribute to the well-being of all businesses large and small. We develop open and honest relationships with all customers and provide them with solutions that meet their sustainability and CSR agendas.
Click here to load a PDF of our Environmental Sustainability Report.