Secure IT Disposals Ltd is committed to attaining the highest standards of Health, Safety and Welfare for its employees. It believes this is only achievable by the active promotion of a positive safety culture throughout the organisation. It considers there is no other function more important than the Management of Health, Safety and Welfare.
It is the policy of the Company "so far as is reasonably practicable" to:
- Ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare at work of all our employees, our contractors and others that may be affected by our work.
- Provide our employees with sufficient information and training to enable them to carry out their duties in an efficient and safe way.
- Seek to continually improve its Health, Safety and Welfare performance.
- Make Health, Safety and Welfare an integral part of the Management of the Company.
- Monitor and review the performance of its activities against its published arrangements, objectives and targets.
- Provide the employees with the facility to enable them to consult with the Management.
Implement, sustain and develop this revised policy by the implementation of the sectional Occupational Health and Safety Procedures.
The company will undertake regular Management Reviews of this Policy to assess its suitability. Opportunities for continual improvement will be identified and actioned where appropriate.
12th June 2018 v7