We offer a flexible, customer driven Computer Recycling Service, allowing us to fulfil your legal Duty of Care under both the Environmental Protection Act and the Data Protection Act. We are fully compliant with the WEEE Directive and the ISO 9001, 14001 and 27001 standards.
Our computer recycling service includes:
- Collection using our own secure transport and uniformed staff who are there to help. Who will not require any assistance with loading and will take any equipment you ask.
- Hazardous Waste Transfer Note, a legal requirement.
- Complete audit trail of all items, from when it arrives in our processing centre to when it leaves. This facilitates asset registry management utilising our bespoke database and maintains a clear audit trail. We allocate every item a unique barcode.
Detailed recording on our Asset Tracking System, includes:
- Serial number
- Asset tags
- Guaranteed auditable data destruction
- Comprehensive reporting
- Certificate of Destruction or Certificate of Recycling and a Goods In Report are issued on completion
All data is destroyed to both UK Government and CESG MoD standards, this includes software wiping, degaussing and shredding.
We can purchase remarketable items from you, ensuring the maximum return to you whilst providing complete traceability and security for your redundant IT assets.